PU Integrated Programmes
EDUSHRINE designed programmes to cater the all the curricular and professional needs of students from classes-IV to XII in all subjects and up to Graduation in Commerce. Every Programme is brought to implementation only after defining concrete objectives, doing rigorous research, drafting a meticulous schedule and developing a comprehensive study material so that from minute one of implementation it would meet the objectives to the best possible extent.
(An Integrated Coaching for NEET)
Edu-Shrine Medico is a constructive training programme specifically designed to help the students aiming to join MBBS, BDS Courses in various Medical and Dental colleges across the country though National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years at the time of admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the years of the entrance exam which shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC category.
- The Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English individually.
- He/ She must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General Category (GC), 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/ OBC-PH category in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examinations.
No state eligibility criteria will be applicable for the students who take admission under 15% All India Quota Scheme.
Pattern of NEET
- The NEET consists of one paper of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The paper contains total 180 objective type questions of 720 marks (45 questions on each subject).
- Every question has four options with single correct answer.
- Incorrect answer/more than one answer will award 1/4th negative marks.
- Duration of the paper would be 3 hours from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
Other Entrance Exams
Entrance Exams supported through EduShrine Medico Programme
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test)
(An Integrated Coaching for JEE)
Edu-Shrine Techno is a Comprehensive Academic Programme supporting the students who aim to join B.Tech / BE Courses in prestigious Engineering colleges across the country though Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- Candidates of GEN and OBC-NCL categories must have completed 17 years at the time of admission and should be an Indian National.
- Those appearing in (10+2) final or equivalent examination may also appear in JEE (Main) in the following year provisionally.
- Maximum number of attempts a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) shall be three and for JEE (Advanced), two uniformly in consecutive years.
- In addition to JEE score, the qualifying examination is Class-XII from any National/State or ‘Approved’ International Board.
- For NITS, IIITs or GFTIs, normalized marks of XII board are considered and eligibility is also the same as earlier, which is a minimum 60% mark in PCM in XII board.
- Marks of 5 subjects will be considered for calculation of percentile and normalization of qualifying examination marks for paper 1(B.E./B. Tech.)
Paper-1 contains a total of 90 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks whereas each incorrect answer will be awarded 1/4th negative marks.
Other Entrance Exams
(Edushrine Institute of Commerce)
We follow a highly practical approach for training in commerce to get the students ready for the industry or to develop in them Entrepreneurial outlook and ability. We have associated with a team of expert chartered accountants and Company Secretaries to help students emerge as professionals.
CA Foundation Course
If you dream to pursue the most sought professional course of the country, Chartered Accountancy, EDUSHRINE is the right place for you. A team of CAs and CS professionals who produced 70% success rates in CA-Foundation have designed our Foundation programme.
The curriculum is taught by National Toppers of CA-Final and we ensure the development of a complete corporate outlook and professional standards through our programme.
- Planning and Course content customized as per the Latest CA Curriculum
- Chapter-wise ICAI Concept Tests during the Course
- Workouts and assessment using Kognify-Artificial Intelligence App
- Effective Revision and Learning through Group Activities after Completion of syllabus
- Tips for Time Management and Effective Methods for aggregate scoring and clearing in the very first attempt
- Guidance and motivation towards Rigorous preparation and support through Rank Fetching Strategies
Co-Co (College to Corporate)
Co-Co seeks to bridge the gap between the academy and industry requirements by playing a vital role in complimenting their regular academy skills with industry relevant training in Accounts and Finance. Our focus is to train students undergoing B.Com, M.Com and MBA – Finance final year students.
We have associated with a team expert chartered accountants and Company Secretaries to design comprehensive programmes for Pre-University as well as degree students pursuing commerce courses, to help them emerge as professionals rather than remain as mere course passing or certificate acquiring students.
Objectives of Core-Finance Training:
- Good practical exposure for CA, non-CA UG and PG students.
- Practical sessions to be handled by Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants and Company Secretaries.
- Conceptual and Analytical approach.
- The classes not only enhances their level of confidence, but gives the student an opportunity to relate to the business world outside with a technical outlook.
- Students will be able to make valuable use of his /her time during college.
Master your Accounts
“EDU-SHRINE Master Your Accounts” is a three days workshop for Commerce students. The workshop aims to wipe off that thin line between learning and experiencing Accounts. Tips and techniques to make Accounts easy and develop professional outlook.
- Equipping the students with strong basics in accounts and commerce.
- Practical session to be handled by industry based Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants and Company Secretaries.
- Conceptual and Analytical approach.
- The classes not only enhances their level of confidence in their board exams, but gives the student an opportunity to relate to the professional courses world outside with a technical outlook.
Benefits to Students
- Complete practical knowledge
- Competency meeting industry related skills requirement Internship
- Project report
- Paid assistant in Chartered accountants firm Placement in core finance in corporate sector.
Benefits of Master your Accounts:
- Get strong basics in accounts and commerce.
- Get to know complete details about professional courses.
- Interact with industry based Chartered accountants.
- Set their career goal after clear assessment.
- Get a copy of accounts basic book written by CA Damodaram
Get in Touch
Maruthi Nagar, Chandra Layout,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072